The MAVI STEP White Express Kit is a kit for tinting, colour restoration, and dyeing of white leather and textile shoes (sneakers, sandals, shoes, boots, slip-ons, trainers, etc.) and white soles.
The kit includes:
- White dye — 10 ml.
- Sponge for dye applying — 1 pc.
The MAVI STEP White Express Kit is made of components safe for the processed material, health, and the environment and contains the maximum concentration of white pigment. The dye covers scuffs and stains, whitens and restores the white colour of the goods and the sole.
Application material: smooth leather, textile, canvas.
How to Use MAVI STEP White Express Kit Leather Dye with Sponge
- Using a MAVI STEP Reagan shoe brush, remove dust and surface dirt from the item.
- Cover the surface with an abrasive sponge.
- Treat the leather with MAVI STEP Total Cleaner to degrease it. Wait until the surface is dry.
- Shake the bottle vigorously and apply a few drops of dye to the sponge.
- Spread the dye on the surface of the item.
- If you are not satisfied with the result, wait for the dye to dry and apply another layer.
- Use the MAVI STEP Universal Dye Fixative to fix the dye and obtain a semi-glossy coating.