MAVI STEP Leather Repair Cream is a premium product for restoring the damaged surface layer of smooth leather. Leather repair cream effectively removes scuffs, small scratches and cracks and restores faded colours without deteriorating the properties of the material. The MAVI STEP Leather Repair palette consists of 48 colours: white, black, brown, beige, grey, orange, pink, blue, etc. In addition, leather repair cream is also available in metallic colours: dark and light shades of silver, gold, and bronze. Thanks to this opportunity, you will definitely find a colour that matches the colour of the item you plan to restore. If the required shade is not in the palette, it is allowed to mix several colours of the product.
MAVI STEP Leather Repair Cream is a product that contains the maximum concentration of resistant pigment and provides complete coverage of the surface of the treated item. After drying, leather repair cream creates a flexible and elastic coating on the treated shoes, outerwear, accessories, furniture upholstery, or car interior.
MAVI STEP Leather Repair does not contain toxic components, so the product can be used for the restoration of children’s leather shoes. MAVI STEP Leather Repair Cream is the best product for repairing broken toes and backs of shoes, as well as damaged heels with leather coating.
Materials of application: genuine smooth leather, artificial leather (leatherette), eco-leather.
Shoes, outerwear (jackets, coats, etc.), accessories (bags, wallets, etc.), furniture upholstery (sofas, armchairs, etc.), steering wheel, car interior, dashboard, and seats are all suitable for restoration.
Consumption rate. One jar (15 ml) of MAVI STEP Leather Repair cream is enough to restore one steering wheel or 1 sq. m of leather.
How to Use MAVI STEP Leather Repair Cream: Instructions for Use
- Clean the surface of the item from dust and dried dirt with a MAVI STEP Alexandra or MAVI STEP Reagan double-sided shoe brush.
- Perform deep cleaning of the leather with concentrated MAVI STEP Total Cleaner diluted with water in a ratio of 1:6. Use a sponge for application and cleansing.
- Wait until the leather item is completely dry and make its surface matte with the MAVI STEP Abrasive Sponge.
- Take a minimum amount of leather repair cream with a sponge or brush and apply it evenly on the entire surface of the item or only on the area that needs restoration. If there are shallow scratches on the surface of the item, apply a little more leather repair cream on them with a spatula or a MAVI STEP Chamoisine shoe cloth.
- Wait 1 hour for the item to dry completely before polishing it with MAVI STEP Chamoisine shoe cloth.
- Apply a few drops of MAVI STEP Universal Dye Fixative on a sponge and evenly treat the area of the item that was restored with leather repair cream.