MAVI STEP Biomechanics Lux Black are orthopaedic insoles developed by the Institute of Biomechanics IBV (Valencia, Spain). Made of latex foam, covered with natural leather and complemented with a layer of activated carbon. They reduce the load on the muscles and joints of the legs and back, and fix the foot in the anatomically correct position.
MAVI STEP Biomechanics Lux Black are intended for use in athletic and everyday closed shoes.
Other Features & Advantages of MAVI STEP Biomechanics Lux Black Orthopaedic Insoles
- They support the longitudinal arch of the feet and are recommended for the prevention of longitudinal flat feet.
- They instantly absorb and remove sweat released by the feet, protecting against the reproduction of bacteria inside the shoes and the appearance of an unpleasant smell.
- An anti-shock insert in the heel area absorbs microshocks while walking, reducing the load on the leg joints.
How to Care for MAVI STEP Biomechanics Lux Black Orthopaedic Insoles
- Regularly wipe the leather surface of the insoles with a napkin slightly moistened in a low-concentration alcohol solution.
- Dry the insoles at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and heating radiators.