MAVI STEP Biomechanics Lux are orthopaedic insoles made of foamed latex covered with natural leather, supplemented with a layer of activated carbon and an arch support. Developed by the IBV Institute of Biomechanics (Valencia, Spain). They reduce the load on the muscles and joints of the legs and back, fix the foot in an anatomically correct position, and ensure the maintenance of its longitudinal arch.
Other Features & Advantages of MAVI STEP Biomechanics Lux Orthopaedic Insoles
- Reducing the load on the heel thanks to anti-shock inserts in the back.
- It protects against chafing of the skin, calluses, and corns.
- It instantly absorbs and removes sweat.
- It destroys bacteria inside shoes and prevents the appearance of unpleasant odours.
How to Care for MAVI STEP Biomechanics Lux Orthopaedic Insoles
- Regularly wipe the leather surface of the insoles with a soft cloth slightly moistened in a low-concentration alcohol solution.
- Dry the insoles daily at room temperature away from heating devices and direct sunlight.