MAVI STEP Biomechanics are orthopaedic insoles with a unique balanced effect, developed by the Biomechanics Institute of Valencia (Spain).
MAVI STEP Biomechanics Orthopaedic Insoles: Features and Advantages
- Reduce the load on the back and knee joints.
- Fix the correct anatomical position of the foot inside the shoe.
- Gently support the longitudinal arch of the foot.
- Prevent shock loads in the heel area thanks to the anti-shock insert.
- Create optimal comfort inside the shoe.
- Prevent the appearance of corns and calluses.
- Prevent the appearance of unpleasant odours and harmful bacteria.
- Improve air ventilation inside the shoe.
- They absorb moisture well.
- Provide hygiene and comfort.
How to Care for MAVI STEP Biomechanics Orthopaedic Insoles
- Dry insoles daily at room temperature, as far away from heating appliances as possible.
- Periodically wash the insoles by hand in cold water.