FREE OF SILICONE, PARAFFIN AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
MAVI STEP Cirage de Luxe is a luxury professional shoe polish for smooth leather. It is made according to the ancient French recipes of 1865, using technologies developed by MAVI STEP. It contains natural beeswax and carnauba wax, vegetable and animal oils and fats and turpentine.
Characteristics and advantages of MAVI STEP Cirage de Luxe Shoe Polish
- cleans impurities from natural leather;
- penetrates deep into the leather, nourishes the material with useful components, and prolongs its ‘life’;
- restores colour to leather goods, making them look as good as they looked when you bought them and often better;
- creates on footwear surface bright and durable mirror shine – with MAVI STEP Cirage de Luxe Shoe Polish, without wasting time and effort, you will create a stunning glaze;
- protects your shoes against climatic effects.
Application material: smooth leather.
MAVI STEP Cirage de Luxe Shoe Polish storage conditions: keep out of reach of children and animals at 5 to 40°C.
Shelf life: 10 years (with the lid on tightly closed).
How to use MAVI STEP Cirage de Luxe Shoe Polish
- Brush off the dust and dry dirt. If your shoes have had creams or waxes applied previously, remove them with MAVI STEP Creme Universelle, delicate shoe cream. After cleaning natural leather, we recommend soaking and moisturising with MAVI STEP Creme de Beaute shoe cream.
- Take a small amount of wax and apply it to the surface of the shoe.
- Polish the leather shoe with a MAVI STEP wipe, making slow circular movements.