FREE OF SILICONE, PARAFFIN AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
MAVI STEP Express Color is a professional water based paint for natural smooth and synthetic leather, convas (bag and backpack fabric). Due to high concentration of pigments, it deeply penetrates into the material structure, dyes/repaints and restores its color. Dyeing hides scuffs and scratches, renews the surface of leather. It is characterized by high durability, does not peel off, does not stratify and do not crack, has water repellent properties. Quick-drying!
Application material: natural smooth and synthetic leather, convas (handbag and backpack fabric).
Please note → Do not use MAVI STEP Express Color for painting articles made of suede, nubuck, velour and patent leather.
How to use MAVI STEP Express Color leather paint
- Thoroughly clean dust and surface dirt from the article using the MAVI STEP Reagan brush.
- Before painting natural smooth or synthetic leather, mat the surface with a scotch-brush and clean with MAVI STEP Total Cleaner shampoo.
- !!!! Drop a drop of water on the product and see how quickly it absorbs. If it does so instantly, the item is ready to be painted and you can proceed to the next step. If the water stays on the surface or absorbs very slowly, repeat the cleaning process!
- Shake the paint vigorously. Put a little paint on the applicator (sponge) and apply it in a circular motion, using light pressure on the surface of the piece. Wet the sponge occasionally with paint. Apply very lightly!
- After the first coat has dried (~2 hours) apply a second coat (to even out the color).
- If necessary! apply a third coat and wait until the product is completely dry (~ 24 hours).
- Use MAVI STEP Universal Dye Fixative to fix the paint and semi-gloss finish.
Note #1. Do not apply more than three coats of paint.
Note #2. Failure to maintain the paint will result in peeling and cracking of the coating.
Note #3. The resulting coating is not designed to withstand aggressive climatic conditions. Use MAVI STEP Creme de Beaute colorless cream for protection.
Note #4. If the coating is damaged, touch up the product with the rest of MAVI STEP Express Color leather paint.
Attention! The colors listed in the color chart may differ slightly from the actual colors due to the color reproduction of the monitor or display.