MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine is a multifunctional balm for leather goods that performs five functions at once:
- Cleaning. MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine effectively, but at the same time delicately, removes both dirt from the surface of leather goods and dirt that has penetrated deep into the leather fibres.
- Moisturising. MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine effectively moisturises even very dry leather goods that have never been cared for before. Thanks to this, the leather regains flexibility and elasticity; it also becomes stronger and more durable.
- Protection. MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine effectively protects leather goods from many external factors. For example, from moisture, ultraviolet radiation, mould, mildew, and chemicals. In addition, balm provides protection against premature drying of the leather and its destruction under the influence of mechanical stress.
- Shine. MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine contains a high concentration of natural carnauba wax. Due to this, in just 30 seconds after applying the balm, a persistent shine is formed on the leather surface. Unlike other MAVI STEP products containing wax, polishing is not required to obtain this shine after applying MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine.
- Colour restoration. MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine contains natural lanolin. This component, which is a fat derived from sheep’s wool, effectively restores the original colour of the leather. Thanks to this feature, after treating the leather item with balm, it begins to look like the day of purchase. And often, it’s even better.
MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine is a 100% natural product that does not contain silicone, alcohol, or oil-based components. In addition, the balm is biodegradable, so it does not cause any harm to the environment.
MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine is a universal product that can be used for the care of any goods made of genuine smooth leather. It has been repeatedly tested by our specialists on leather furniture upholstery, saddles, boots, shoes, sneakers, outerwear, etc.
How to Use MAVI STEP Lux Balm Shine Leather Care Balm
- Clean the leather item from dust and dried dirt with a brush. For example, MAVI STEP Alexandra or MAVI STEP Reagan.
- Thoroughly mix the balm with a spatula to a homogeneous consistency.
- Apply a minimum amount of balm to the sponge with a spatula.
- Test the balm on a hidden area of the leather item.
- Treat the surface of the leather item with balm, performing movements similar to those when wiping the dining table from crumbs.
- Wait for the leather item to dry.