MAVI STEP Raviv Daim is a professional spray for restoring the colour, structure and texture of suede, nubuck and velour. It is made of almond and mink oil, according to old French recipes, using innovative technologies.
Properties and Advantages of MAVI STEP Raviv Daim Suede & Nubuck Renovator Spray
- It restores the original colour of shoes, outerwear, bags, and accessories made of suede, nubuck, and velour.
- It’s pigment free and can be used on all coloured leathers.
- It makes leather soft and supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking.
- With regular use, it prolongs the life of suede and nubuck by 4-6 times.
Application materials: suede, nubuck, and velour.
Preservation conditions. MAVI STEP Raviv Daim Suede & Nubuck Renovator Spray should be stored at temperatures ranging from 5 to 40 degrees Celsius, away from children and animals.
Shelf life: 10 years.
How to Use MAVI STEP Raviv Daim Suede & Nubuck Renovator Spray
- Place shoe trees inside the shoes.
- Remove dust and surface dirt from your shoes with a brush and rubber.
- Remove stains and deep soiling with MAVI STEP Vel Vel.
- Shake the bottle vigorously and test it on an inconspicuous area.
- Hold the bottle vertically and spray on footwear from a distance of 15-20 cm.
- Allow the item to dry completely, then clean it with a suede brush or sponge.
There are no reviews yet.