MAVI STEP Relax Kids are children’s arch support insoles made of sheepskin and latex foam with activated carbon, which act on the foot at three points.
The Features and Benefits of MAVI STEP Relax Kids Children’s Orthopaedic Insoles with Arch Support
- Correct and support the longitudinal and transverse arches of the foot.
- Reduce stress on the heel.
- Prevent the formation of longitudinal, transverse, and longitudinal-transverse flat feet.
- Evenly distribute the load when walking or running over the entire foot area.
- Increase shoe ventilation, absorb moisture, and neutralise unpleasant odours.
- It protects against rubbing of the skin of the feet, the appearance of corns and corns.
- Fix the foot in an anatomically correct position.
MAVI STEP Relax Kids are recommended for wearing in closed shoes without a heel or with heels up to 4 cm high for many hours of walking, sports and orthopaedic indications.
How to Care for MAVI STEP Relax Kids Children’s Orthopaedic Insoles with Arch Support
- Wipe the leather surface of the insoles with a soft cloth slightly moistened with a low-concentration alcohol solution.
- Dry the insoles at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and radiators.