MAVI STEP Relax Super Active — orthopaedic insoles made of wear-resistant material and supplemented with a plastic instep, “anti-shock” in the heel area, and a layer of activated carbon.
The Characteristics and Advantages of MAVI STEP Relax Super Active Orthopaedic Insoles
- They have three points of support that provide both support and correction of the longitudinal arch of the foot.
- The “Anti-shock” insert reduces the load on the heel, absorbs shocks and microshocks.
- The insole keeps the foot in an anatomically correct position and evenly distributes the load over its entire surface.
- A layer of activated carbon prevents the development of bacteria and the appearance of unpleasant odours.
- The material used to cover orthopaedic insoles instantly absorbs moisture, so your feet stay dry, even during active sports.
Orthopaedic insoles MAVI STEP Relax Super Active must be used as a replacement for the insoles that the manufacturer equipped sports shoes with.
How to Care for MAVI STEP Relax Super Active orthopaedic insoles
Dry the insoles daily at room temperature away from heating devices and direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.