MAVI STEP Teinture Artisanale is a deep-penetrating liquid dye for smooth leather, suede, nubuck, and velour. We have developed it for dyeing goods from a light to a darker colour, as well as touching up areas that have lost colour. This dye is also used for customization of shoes and other leather goods and drawing on leather.
MAVI STEP Teinture Artisanale is an alcohol-based dye that doesn’t crack or peel off the surface of the dyed item after drying. It penetrates deeply into smooth leather, suede, nubuck, or velour and changes the colour of the fibres of these materials.
MAVI STEP Teinture Artisanale is a dye that you can use for dyeing and customization of any goods made of smooth leather, suede, nubuck, and velour. Our specialists tested it on shoes, sneakers, jackets, bags, furniture upholstery, car seats, and car interiors.
We produce MAVI STEP Teinture Artisanale in 13 colours, including blue, grey, brown, red, black, purple, burgundy, yellow, and others. Like our other shoe care products, this dye doesn’t contain toxic components. That is why it is safe for the processed material, human health, and the environment.
How to Use MAVI STEP Teinture Artisanale Smooth Leather & Suede Penetrating Dye
- With a brush, remove any dust and dried dirt from the item. You can do it, for example, with MAVI STEP Alexandra or MAVI STEP Reagan.
- Perform a deep cleansing of the leather with MAVI STEP Detacheur Universal.
- Shake the bottle of dye.
- Apply a thin layer of dye on the surface of the item with a brush or sponge.
- Wait until the dye is completely dry and apply another layer if the result is not satisfactory.
- If you dyed an item made of smooth leather, apply a finishing coating with MAVI STEP Creme de Beaute or MAVI STEP Cirage de Luxe. If you have dyed suede, nubuck, or velour, apply the finish with MAVI STEP Protector Universal, MAVI STEP Nubuck & Suede, or MAVI STEP Raviv Daim.
There are no reviews yet.