FREE OF SILICONE, PARAFFIN AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
MAVI STEP Teinture Artisanale is a dye based on ethyl alcohol, which makes the product much more effective. It penetrates deeply into the structure of leather, tints and overtones the goods and is long-lasting. Suitable for aniline leather. MAVI STEP Teinture Artisanale is used for full and partial dyeing, customisation and restoration of leather.
Application material: smooth natural tanned leather, suede, nubuck, velour.
How to use MAVI STEP Teinture Artisanale Deep Penetrating Leather and Suede Dye
- Place the shoe trees inside the shoe.
- Brush away dust and dried dirt.
- Clean leather with MAVI STEP Detacheur Universal leather cleaner.
- Create your desired colour from a selection of master colours or use a ready-made colour.
- Apply a thin coat of paint to the product with a brush or sponge.
- Allow the paint to dry. If you are not satisfied with the result, apply a second coat.
- If you are colouring smooth leather, apply a finishing coat of MAVI STEP Cirage de Luxe shoe polish.
- If suede, nubuck, or velour is being coloured, finish with MAVI STEP Protector Universal, MAVI STEP Nubuck & Suede Spray, or MAVI STEP Raviv Daim.
Note → Several colours of MAVI STEP Teinture Artisanale may be mixed to get the desired colour.