The MAVI STEP Universal Dye for Leather & Textiles Kit includes the following colours:
- Black (10 or 25 ml).
- Blue (10 or 25 ml).
- White (10 or 25 ml).
- Red (10 or 25 ml).
- Green (10 or 25 ml).
- Yellow (10 or 25 ml).
High flexibility of application is the main feature of the product. You can mix colours as well as add dye to other MAVI STEP leather care products in different proportions and variations. MAVI STEP Universal Dye concentrated pigment can be diluted with water or used pure. The dye is easy and economical to use and is effective in application. The dye is made from non-toxic organic ingredients.
Application materials: smooth leather, leatherette, textile.
It is recommended to keep the dye out of the reach of children and animals at +5 °C to +45 °C.
How to Use the MAVI STEP Universal Dye for Leather & Textiles Kit
- Remove dust, dirt, old shoe creams, and shoe polish.
- Shake the bottle and pour the desired amount of the dye into a plastic container.
- Add the rest of the colourant one drop at a time to obtain the desired shade and mix until homogeneous.
- Dip the brush into the dye and make a few strokes on a white sheet of paper to make sure the colour is correct.
- Use the brush to apply the dye over the entire surface of the item or just the parts you wish to repaint.
There are no reviews yet.