FREE OF SILICONE, PARAFFIN AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
MAVI STEP Multi Oil Balm dye for suede and nubuck easily penetrates into leather structure, nourishes, softens, protects, preserves and restores color. Regular use is the guarantee of durability and excellent appearance of velvety and matte leathers. MAVI STEP Multi Oil Balm is easy to use, effective and economical. The balm is produced from non-toxic organic components.
Application material: nubuck, suede, matte leathers.
Preservation conditions: we recommend to keep the balm for chamois and nubuck out of the reach of children and animals at the temperature from +5 to +45 C.
How to use MAVI STEP Multi Oil Balm for Suede and Nubuck
- Remove dust, dirt and stains from the product with the MAVI STEP Alexandra brush and the MAVI STEP Derrick rubber.
- Use MAVI STEP Vel Vel Cleaner for deep soiling.
- Apply a small amount of balm on a sponge or brush.
- Gradually spread the balm over the entire surface of the suede, nubuck or matte leather.
- Allow it to dry, then use a brush to pick up the nap.
!!! Balm should be applied in minimal quantities, avoid overdoing it.