The main feature of the MAVI STEP Universal Dye for Leather & Textiles, which has 6 reference colours, is its high flexibility in use.
- Dyeing, colour restoration of leather, textiles, and canvas goods.
- It is allowed to mix colours to obtain any colour and shade.
- It is possible to add dye to other MAVI STEP shoe care products in different proportions and variations.
- It can be diluted with water, with MAVI STEP Universal Dye Fixative, or applied pure.
- The dye is easy to apply, effective in use, and economically consumed. It’s made of non-toxic organic components.
Application materials: smooth leather, leatherette, textiles, canvas.
It is recommended that the dye be stored at temperatures ranging from +5 to +45 °C, out of reach of children and animals.
How to Apply MAVI STEP Universal Dye for Leather & Textiles
- Clean the item with a MAVI STEP Alexandra brush to remove dust and dirt. Use MAVI STEP Total Cleaner to remove old shoe care products.
- Shake the dye bottle and pour the required amount into a container.
- To achieve the desired shade, add drops of dye of other colours and stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Apply a few strokes of dye with a brush on a white sheet of paper. So you can better understand whether the resulting shade is suitable.
- Dye with a brush or applicator the entire surface, or only those parts that you want to redye.